Other titles in the series include Touch the Universe and Touch the Sun (links to NASA press releases about the books).
According to ScienceFriday, "The book will be available to the public through a wide variety of sources, including the National Federation of the Blind, Library of Congress repositories, schools for the blind, libraries, museums, science centers and Ozone Publishing."
For More Information
- Grice, Noreen, Simon Steel, and Doris Daou. Touch the Invisible Sky: Exploring the Cosmos in Braille. Ozone Publishers, 2008. (link to publisher's site; title doesn't seem to be in any libraries yet).
- Grice, Noreen. Touch the Sun : a NASA Braille Book of Astronomy. Washington, DC : Joseph Henry Press, ©2005. (link to WorldCat; book in several New England libraries)
- Grice, Noreen. Touch the Universe : a NASA Braille Book of Astronomy. Washington, DC : Joseph Henry Press, ©2002. (link to WorldCat; book in several New England libraries)
- Grice, Noreen. "The Touch of Astronomy" Mercury. Summer 2007, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p18-23. (online through the Astronomical Society of the Pacific). Subtitle: "Most people take for granted the visual gratification that astronomy provides, but it is possible to turn astronomy into a tactile experience for the visually impaired."
- ScienceFriday. Touching the Invisible Sky, January 18, 2008.