August 27, 2008

Library Tip o' the Month: Office Hours

I will be holding two office hours outside of the library this semester.
  • On Tuesdays from noon-1, I will be in the Communication Sciences building, in room 105a.
  • On Wednesdays from 3-4, I will be in the Psychology building, in room 190c.
You can come to see me during those times and ask me anything (preferably about library resources, but I'm game for other topics too) -- no appointment necessary!

I can help undergraduates, graduate students, and faculty improve searches in library "search engines" like PsycINFO, Medline, and Scopus. I can also help you manage the citations / articles you've found using a nifty tool called RefWorks. Bring your questions (and your laptop if you like) and stop in to see me!

Did you know?

No comments: